Friday, January 28, 2005

Dead Flowers

The title is that Rolling Stones song that I love so much. I thought of it cause I was trying to think of a title and it's raining, so I thought of that Alanis song that talks about rain on your wedding day, then I remembered I don't care much for that song so I thought of the Stones' song where you could send dead flowers to the wedding. So there you have it. It' s still pretty random, but not entirely to me.
If the opening paragraph is any indicator, I have nothing to say today, but I'm bored, and I have found that if I don't write here when I have nothing to say I won't think of writing here when I do have something to say, So wade on at your own risk, you have been warned...yet again.
So, as I hinted about, or stated, it is raining today in North Hollywood, It was not raining in west Hollywood, so I did not bring an umbrella. It was also not raining in Hollywood, but when I came out of the subway there it is, this bitch cold rain. So I got wet waiting for my ride. So now I'm sort of annoyed at the whole god/mother nature thing.
Last night I did nothing, it was great. I would like to do nothing again tonight, but I doubt that will happen.
I did practice grady on the acoustic guitar, as well as check out a few other pieces. I've been really unhappy with the way I play Backdoor Jesus live so I was focusing on that a bit, I have a part that is a little rock-a-billy, it was fun. Amy wants to do a holy trinity section in our live shows, with Backdoor Jesus, Guaranteed Used and a yet to be written number. I've been thinking about a dirty acoustic electro hillbilly e.p. called "Rode Hard and Put Up Wet". We have several songs that I think would fit the theme well, and a few in us to be written. Sheesh, such fore-planning.

No comments: