Thursday, January 13, 2005

fastbacks

Cranky people annoy me in the morning. I, as a general rule don't take my personal shit out on anyone except those closest to me. And when I say closest, I mean people I'm either in a band with or people I have lived with. Get a hold of your fucking disappointments people, life seldom works out the way we want it to, it's your job not to go around fucking up everyone else's day. If you are unhappy then tell me so, don't be a fuck cunt about it. argh.
sheesh.
I could sleep forever.
We went to see a friend of a non-friends band last night. We were shanghai-ed. Said non-friend brings her bands friend to one of our shows, then prys and prods us to return the favor. We go, we were tired and not wanting to be there, the show was fine, in a whatever way. We leave.
I am thinking about music, really thinking about getting it across, really really thinking about. Coming up with solutions, but I need to be an accountant first. I can not pull the magic thousand dollar rabbit from my hat. I hate it. I am very distressed about certain issues involving our live sound, but for now nothing can be done about them. I sit and I know what would help, and I rattle, I wait. I am Buddha. I yearn for a few simple things, but I am not of the fold. We are stretched in all ways, always. We will prevail.
I could scream, so here I am taking my cranky out here, and I sleep with this blog, so fuck off of it already.

No comments: