Friday, February 04, 2005

Not up to it.

I didn't feel like bloggin this week. Blogs you missed because I didn't feel like showing up.

Monday. A blog probably about how tired I was. Maybe I would have talked about The Photo shoot we did this weekend at Daddy Wild's. Perhaps I may have included a smidge about rehearsal and how suddenly I'm a better guitar player than I was.

Tuesday. Could have easily been the same blog as Monday.

Wednesday. Still about being tired. I would certainly have touched on how Devin was over the night before recording parts for Time (clock of the heart).

Thursday. Blog about a strange empty gig downtown.

Friday (today). I probably would not get around to blogging today. We saw the electric six last night at the key club and they were good. Amy and I walked home.

No comments: