Monday, January 10, 2005

Sinking

It is really getting bother some, all this rain just keeps coming down. It hates me, if it liked me it would spread itself out, not come crashing down over a two week period... Argh... It's rather depressing.
We had a show on Saturday, in support of our friend Tiger's art. The Location was CAL-State LA, in a medium sized room with almost no acoustic treatment, the natural reverb was really rather fun. The show actually passed as a silent marker to an achievement of which I am rather proud. It was the first time that we performed a show using all of our own equipment. It's not really that impressive, but I am proud that we are a self contained band when we absolutely must be.
We have been fleshing out a new song called "static cling", it is really fucking awesome! I really like my guitar parts, very fun to play.


No comments: