Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Reprieve

The sun has come. I am feeling much better, the effects of this weekend are now, for the most part behind me. I did not sleep much Saturday night, if at all. After the show there was drama and excitement, Amy and I just rode the wave and got along. While it was raining outside it was raining from the kitchen sink in Devin and Dylans apartment, the last thing those boys needed was more water in their apartment. They dealt with it, we visited them late at night. We had fun. Upon returning home Amy and I found ourselves too full of energy to sleep, so we walked out to Fairfax Avenue and caught a bus to Vermont and Fountain, from there we walked up to Sunset and stood singing songs under an umbrella. It was glory. Spent the day, spending a gift certificate at boarders books, we purchased cds. Amy got Ani Difranco's out of Range, and I Local H Whatever Happened to P.J. Soles. In the rain the Abbey was dead, and we sat in the V.I.P. booth and watched it fall...
we wound up the day eating a huge salad at Rocco's, and falling asleep early. All of that is to say that It was fun, and I feel good now.
I have lost 13 pounds in one week.
I have a strange alter-ego.
Tonight we may rehearse in our apartment, focusing on our new song "static cling".

I like the sun.

1 comment:

downtown said...

downtown comments:

The sun came? Damn, I can't believe I missed it!

Did the sun come hard? Was there much noise?

I can't believe I missed it.

Damn.