Monday, January 24, 2005

I could sleep forever

Long time coming.
Friday night, popstars...Boring foolish club, waiting for an aged pop princess to take the stage, decision time, Tiffany is not worth he wait. Back to the house w/ Amy and Daddy, followed by Devin, Marc, Robert, Charmer and Christofuck... Party out of bounds. Walking in the park w/ Robert, I got the story of an awful year, savage beatings at the hands of cars, homophobes and false positives, wrapped up in a sweet Marc end...
Sun shines on Saturday morning, Amy, Devin and I out, like three normal people, Coffee Bean at Hollywood and Orange, great disguise...
On to Runyon Canyon, met again by Bella and Wild. Hiking w/ a video camera... Don't know that I should ever be subjected to the tape.
On the drive to drop Devin in bed we pass a boy who can't out haggle Wild, his greed allows him to part with a punching bag and boxing gloves for a steal.
Devin in bed, the rest Amy, I and ride along to help Wild and Bella prepare their home for a scene. I dig a trench and bury wire ran for Malibu lights. I hang the punching bag. I spare with Wild. I am exhausted. We hang. We go searching for wood for a fire, which magically finds us.
Finally Amy and I relent. We sleep and it is good.
I wake several times in the night, Wierdos calling at all hours. I sleep like a dead baby. I awake, oddly feeling well.
Noah's Bagels, happy carbo stomach.
Load up equipment. Head to Satellite Studios w/ Devin. I crank George's JCM800, Laying down solid tracks for Guerilla, The Curse, Slut Buffet, Guaranteed Used, R.S.O. and Monster. Approximatly half of the guitar tracks for F.A.S., I am surprised at my progress as a guitarist. Somehow I have improved without really noticing. Feeling the amp helps a great deal.
Devin re-records the Bass Line for guaranteed Used through an Ampeg SVT, much more punch and warmth. Very Exciting.
Back to the apartment. Devin ads keyboards and vocals to the new Iw6. Improved to the max. So very exciting.
Amy is at the crack-light tranny bar with Yvonne, I pick her up so that we may indulge in more silly. We do. We go to wahoo's and eat a taquito or two.
Falling asleep during about a boy.
Monday sucks.

No comments: