Friday, January 21, 2005

Speed up

Coffee! Yeah! Sleep! Yeah! Good vibrations! Good weekend. I am happy. I am exciteds.
Devin was over at our's last night, he has reprogrammed The Incomparable White Six, it is about 10 bpm slower and it helps a lot I think. The mood is even moodier and the form is different. I cannot wait to action it out and see how it sounds.
I am going to party tonight and tomorrow and record guitar on Sunday. How is it that I am 25 and able to be such a child with my life? I like that. I do my shit and my shit does me and I'm happy about it all today because I am FULL of coffee and happy.
Rock'n good times.
God. I am really feeling the vortex of finishing this record. I just want it in my hot little hands. There are a few cohesion points that are lost on me again, but I know that those will go away once I hear things with the guitars. I am an silly.

No comments: