Monday, April 09, 2007

Park Anywhere You Like


Friday night as I neared my home I saw this lovely parking job at the Whole Foods Market by my house. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm not sure where they thought they were going to put that thing once they got into the parking lot anyway, A person can't even fit a Geo Metro in the parking spaces at Whole Foods. I drove by several hours later and it was still stuck, at least this time they had a tow truck there too.

Friday Nights gig after this was okay. We played well I thought, but the crowd could have played a little better than they did. They were busy eating I guess, which always annoys me. I don't like to see people eating when I'm playing.

Today I've been running a Craigslist ad to hire a drummer for LA pride. Many good responses so far.

Buck Out.

1 comment:

Devin Tait said...

That motorhome is in the exact same spot where I pulled in to talk to Ralph, the drummer from Scritti Politti, after I saw him walking down the sidewalk one day on my lunch break. He was going to Whole Foods to get juice.