Friday, April 13, 2007

Front Door Weather


Yesterday was a nutty windy day in LA. I stepped out my front office door and snapped this picture when the wind began.

If you haven't noticed, I like pictures of weather taken from the perspective of the front door. For some reason it always please me. I thought there was going to be some serious deep philosophising going on with this blog, but there's none. It's just not here. I've gone to the well, and the well is dry.

Here are more pictures. This first one was taken by Amy, right near here work.
She works in a beautiful neighborhood above Wilshire Blvd. so it really makes us sad to see it lose a tree like this.
This one was in the valley by my work. I snapped it on the way back from the bank. The valley is too ugly to lose anymore trees, so it's sad for that reason.

It's the weekend. Buck out.

No comments: