Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Days End

This are gonna work out. I'm certain of that fact. Today is drawing to a close, I'm very okay with that. I'm a bit tuckered out. Tonight we will go look in on Marc's kitty and fishes. They are lonesome with no one there. I really don't know what it was that made me log back into Blogger. I have no real thoughts. Maybe I've got a picture some place. I'll look. Damn... Nothing.

I've not written a poem here in a while, and while it is inadvisable to do so when inspiration is at the dry end of the bucket, I'll try one anyway.

Don't expect all the surprises to come when you're not looking
sometimes they are already on the line
don't get up early if you went to bed late
it's simple math and a stupid mistake
be weary of warnings, impulses and proclamations
try to wear clothes with pockets or at least carry a bag
let the room be dark when you sleep, or put something dark over your face
don't eat it if you are just going to regret it

cars can go a lot further on empty than they tell you
there must be a reason for that
don't fuss
don't get ruffled
carry on and out
it's easy
people don't live long enough to really regret things so don't let that be the thing that guides you
let the fact people don't live very long be the thing that does.

No comments: