Friday, April 06, 2007

End Work Week

Nice! It's a pretty happy day for me. I've accomplished a whole bunch at work, and I've listened to some great music while I did it. This is important, let us never forget that listening to music you like while doing anything you maybe don't, makes it all the more tolerable.

After yesterdays post about Roger Clyne and The Arizona Peacemakers I decided to check the progress of their new album and wouldn't you know the have a myspace page with new songs! I really really like the 4 songs previewed. Makes me happy.

So tonight we travel to Long Beach where we play a really cool pizza place. We've played there twice before and It's always a great time. I think tonight will be no different. Here is the Flyer... I'm outta here...

click to go to Shitting Glitter's page

Tonight At:

Click to go to Dipiazza's website



Cover: $8. Show will start at 7:45

ALL AGES Show ALL NIGHT LONG!


DiPiazza's, 5205 E. Pacific Coast Highway Long Beach, CA 90804

***Shitting Glitter is on at 10***




405 Fwy North or South take the 7th Street off ramp, Right on PCH, Go to Anahiem St.
Click on photos for more info!


I blogged every day this week. ;)

No comments: