Monday, May 17, 2010

Five Days Done

Friday Boot Camp in the park was just as grueling. By the end of the work out I my body was so tired I was probably only completing one rep to every five of Robin's. Exhausted. Driving home through firday night traffic was ridiculous. At least it gave me time to catch up on some phone calls. I had a nice chat with Jason R, learned a bit about what it takes to get your doctorate in his field. Sounds exhausting but I'm proud of him. Is it pride you feel when some one you care about does something completely beyond your ability or is it awe? On Jason's Suggestion I am this very morning digging into Nick Drake on LALA.

After Boot camp I stopped and picked up some champagne so that Angela and I might celebrate my victory. When I got home Angela cooked up some wonderful Fish Taco's while I showered. I dried off and enjoyed them fully. Angela has a gift with food, and I'm glad she shares it. We spent the rest of this night chatting on the couch and watching something on the Tele.

Saturday Morning I woke up at 9 am. Angela made Eggs and Tortialla and which I quickly enjoyed before heading off to my Boss' house to do some work. We have a large unfinished task waiting in the old office in his garage but we didn't really get to that. We did a day of general cleaning and maitanence. I pruned some headges, raked a bunch of leaves and through away a bunch of things that needed throwing away.

Saturday evening was another lazy evening.

Sunday I had an Invis Mater rehearsal. Running through our new songs, which I recorded. Will get around to mixing them down this week.

Grind Grind Grind.

No comments: