Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day One Down

I'm doing a boot camp this month. Robin, the singer for the band I'm in is the instructor. Devin is doing it also which is great. I love working out, and working out with other people is fun for me since I am usually on my own or with Angela in the gym in our building, but even then she and I are doing different things. My biggest concern when committing to this boot camp was the time consideration. I get off work at 5 pm in the San Fernando Valley, and boot camp does not start until 6:45 pm in West Hollywood. Driving home would just mean wasting gas and that I would end up being in the car for over an hour. Most days hopefully I will just be able to go to Devin and Dylan's place to kill the time, then I can give Devin a ride to and from boot camp also. If nothing else it's great to know I'll see my brother a bit more often.
Today Apparently we will be running in Runyon Canyon, I'm excited to do that since 2 years ago when I first started to actively take care of my self again Runyon Canyon was that place where I chose to do that. I have many good memories there.

No comments: