Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Introducing a new feature...

In the new year I'm going to continue to find ways to stay focused on my distracting silly blog, following is one way that I just thought of. It's an attempt at maintaining communication with an important person in my life, and a way of documenting that for both my future reminder and hers. This section will document my communication with a certain blog girl who happens to be living in the big house for the time being, more can be found out about said victim of the state at:
http://shelfindulgence.blogspot.com

Without further ramble I introduce to you a section of believable Needs entitled, Metaphorical Files Baked In Cakes of Letters

Edition number one

Hey Carrie!
Greetings. Sorry I've been taking my damn time about getting you letters, I've been a bad boy. What do you think of me occasionally airing our dirty linens on blogspot?

Your a bit of an attention whore as am I so I don't much think it will be too much of an issue.

How are things? Things are pretty ok here. We got the finished cds back yesterday, they look totally rad. Devin posted a little blog about it on shitting glitter myspace today. Imagine my surprise when I read it today and saw that you had the first comment. I think Devin was being cheeky. It did give me a great shock for a second though. I seriously can't wait for you to hear it. Can you play tapes or cds there? I'll put it in whatever format necessary if you can receive and listen to it.

This weekend was a bit crazy. We had a new years eve party at Marc and Miles' apartment. It was pretty small but it did get a little rowdy. Not that you would much care but there were some guys who felt moved enough by the moment to expose themselves to the entire party. There was some little lesbian bartender from the palms there, I could have used your help because she kept on trying to get up on my lesbian girlfriend. SHEESH... Silly people.

Also this weekend Amy and I had a silly tiny adventure (it's not really as exciting as that word adventure implies, more of a curiosity if you will). There's this tiny little bungalow for sale on Romaine street between Devin & Dylan's place and our place, Amy and I happened by it on our way home sometime around 4 a.m. last Friday night. It's a tiny little affair or at least it appears that way from the Romaine side, and in passing our attention was drawn to it due to a for sale sign and the gate being ajar. Being a bit silly we decided to explore. As we entered the wide open gate it was very easy to see into the house, and in looking in the house we could see a light on in the back and that the home was obviously empty. For kicks I tried the door, it was open. Oh Boy! We panicked a bit, closed the door and walked away. Once we had walked a few paces our courage returned. We turned back towards the place and walked in. This is the interesting part of the story (mildly) The inside was not that of a cute little bungalow but of some strange medieval castle. It was all done in strange brick one the inside, with vaulted ceilings. Every room except 2 were circles. There was a strange black dot made of stone in the center of one such rounded rooms. I touched it and thought... hmm... Sacrifice? One of the back rooms had a massive wooden bar running the entire length, you know, the good kind of bar, no liquor though. We poked around a bit then went home. So the point of the story is that the house was spooky, and not at all what you'd expect from the outside.

I seem to be writing a bit like a kindergartener in this exercise. What is it about knowing others are eventually going to peek past your shoulders that tends to inhibit the free expression? I should ask you because you seem to rise to the challenge with this public writing business... So please Carrie... What are the tips?

Maybe I'll make this section more useful to you next time. Also, if you'd like to reply to this letter in this here blog just let me know. If you would wish me not do this type of thing and just write more real letters let me know. K? K!

Love,
Buckie!!

One last thing... Remember when we sat around making poems? One person would write a line then the next person would write a line and so on and such forth? Okay, here goes, I'll start, then you go, then when i get your response I'll send it to Amy, then I'll send it to Devin and Dylan, and anyone else you would like to have included, you can of course share it with your new gal and anyone else you'd like. Here goes:

tiny smiles and cute refrains

No comments: