Monday, July 25, 2005

Not Even Tired

Friday night after work Amy and I dined at El Coyote, enjoying several drinks and a rather large bill. Following our fine meal we visited the neighborhood dog park on Willoughby and Fuller, where we made several new friends and found ourselves coated in slobber.
We had every intention of going to take in a movie for the evening when we headed home and into our now well air conditioned heaven of a bedroom, It was just getting to be 8:00. Slowly my eyes grew heavy.
Saturday Morning at 7:30 Amy decided we had had enough sleeping. I was surprised and delighted to find that we had managed to actually sleep on a Friday night. Amy promptly got out of bed and started researching info on where we could get our car tuned, I tried desperately to fall back asleep and finish out my cycle. I was poked and prodded, tickled and annoyed, finally my cellphone was placed on my head and rung. I caved and greeted the day in full.
By 2:00 pm the Car was serviced and Detailed, by 8:00 the House was clean and our laundry was complete.
A small dinner break taken at CPK brought good and horrid news. Devin called in the middle to tell us that we had been accepted to play the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco, which was the one show the entire band really wanted this year. When we called around to pass on the news we received another news brief, of such ghastly awful content that I choose not to pass it any further, because I can't for a moment pretend to be capable of taking the vilest of all human actions and putting them in words when related to purest of all human subjects.

Sunday Sg convened at Satellite to rehearse from 1 to 4. Booked as a full dress rehearsal for San Diego Pride, The entire posse showed up in force and hammered out the strategy. We are prepared and Excited.
we ended the weekend by picking up the photos from the shoot with Tiger, and inspecting them at said kittens house. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of the photographs. I will be fine with looking at them for the next year or so, as we move on into yet another dimension of Shitting Glitter.

No comments: