Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Live by the River

I have learned not to stay home ever again. Tuesday night over happy hour drinks and goat cheese at Cha Cha Cha Devin and Amy formed a vague plan to go see up and rising pop sensation Annie at cinespace. Being a bit worn from the weekend I opted not to go. I stayed home and watched the movie manhunter and fell into slumber on the couch.
I was pulled back to life 30 minutes later by Amy, who was bored and thinking of having me come pick her up. She told me she'd call in 15 minutes and let me know if I should come.
I waited and waited... Nothing.
Finally I decided to watch the movie "Dig" with the directors comments on. I can say at least I enjoyed myself. The movie is a fine watch and I really got into watching it with added information.
Finally around 1:40 I get a call from Devin, who wants to know if Amy has told me anything. She had not.
apparently those fuck mucks had somehow managed to wrangle their ways back stage where they had been hanging with Annie all night. As if this was not enough to make me at least second guess my choice for the evening, who and her bad self should stroll into the room? Courtney Love. Ug. I would have enjoyed that. Apparently they did.

No comments: