Thursday, July 21, 2005

La Sid

Last night I sleeping was a chore. The horrid humidity and heat made me feel physically ill. I love to sleep and I get very angry with God or Jesus whenever they make a move to fuck it up for me, It's such a shitty fucking power trip to pull. If they think that kind of shit is going to get me back in church they've got another thing coming.
The week has gone well. We had an apartment rehearsal on Tuesday night. I had forgotten that rehearsing quietly in a small environment has it's own upside that are opposite of rehearsing in big loud room. We are still pretty lucky to be able to rehearse in such a small space and not have those people living and renting around us burn us with torches.
We play tonight, a last minute show at the El Cid. We go on late, so there will be few people there, that seems fine by me though. I've been missing playing, it will feel nice to get back at it.
I leave you know with this to think about:
"I used to be you, Mitch... And lately I've been missing me, and I asked Hathaway if I could room with me and he said, 'Sure.'"

No comments: