Friday, June 24, 2005

Move to the country

It's been a no week here in my blogging land. I have been a bit distracted and just have not felt up to task. Today I'm pretty good. I had my usual friday morning MP3 jam session, blasting out some rather nice tunes here before work. Really enjoung this one song by a band named Tiefschwarz, the song is called "Warning Siren". Fun!
The album tracking must be done by noon on Satruday. We are set to be in Malibu at 2 p.m. to transfer the recordings to Hoagie @ Seamonster Sounds. I'm so nervous. I remember a qoute from Trent Rezner, or rather I vaguely Remember a qoute that said something to the effect that working on music with someone is like showing them your asshole, I agree with him, there ain't much you can hide behind when your bent over with your fingers pulling apart your cheeks. It is totally necessary to take this big leap of faith, to put money and pride on the line for a chance at the idea...

No comments: