Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Jason Station w/ A side of other stuff

Okay, still going to stick with the whole Jason theme for a bit today. As those regular readers will note we are getting ever closer to that fabulous one year old mark for Believable Needs, and that means that I am feeling a bit gooey inside, and a bit amazed at the passage of time, and it got me thinking about things and people, and of ways to celebrate this little milestone, my personal favorite being printing the entire fucking year out and mailing it to Jason, who does not often humor the internet.
So yesterday I got all emo on your ass about this character, today I'm going to try and hit it from a different angle but I gotta warn you, I'll probably just get all emo again.

When I google Jason the second entry goes to a page that begins:
Warning You Have Just Entered My Webpage
I live on a 10,000 acre farm in the middle of nowhere.
I have a cat, a horse, and 10 chickens and one verrrrry
annoying little sister, she is three years younger,
and four inches shorter. My hobbies are eating, and
riding my 4-wheeler. The only sports I play are
baseball, and softball.

This is not the Jason that I now and right about today, I only mention it because I searched him today and found this page to be hilarious. Really? How funny is that part about 4 inches shorter?

How about this entry, also about a different Jason:
CHATTANOOGA - Outside a Parisian store before sunrise Friday, Jason Rucker endured some taunts in a line of shoppers craving $15 digital cameras...

or this:

Jason Rucker has had a 70 Redfish day....

So I guess the only theme I am really hitting here by spending my time at work looking at other Jason Ruckers on Google is that there are many people named Jason Rucker, and they all do their own thing.

I might at some point in this entry start making sense, but we are this far in today with no sign of it so I guess we may face the possibility that we won't.

****
Last night we dined at Basix, which was probably a bit extravagant for our actual needs but it sure was fun, I found myself a bitdisappointedd in their apple pie a la mode, which claimed to havecaramell somewhere within, none of which I was able to detect.
After the whole eating thing we indulged ourselves in a bit of laundry, then watched episode 5 of "The Wire", and passed out from being awake all day.
****
Yesterday afternoon I got an email I never really expected to get. The email came from my current girlfriend's ex-girlfriend, who was still dating my girlfriend when shebecamee my girlfriend. The email was extremely well written and I'm left at a pause over how to respond, if at all.

Which reminds me of one thing, and I mention in it here because I remember it now, hold tight this really only applies to one person, and if you don't suspect it's you then skip a head to the next star, I'm sure you'll just be confused if you don't.
S.C.B.O.F., that was some fucked up shit you said to me the other day and you owe me an apology, I know that it ain't all roses but you don't get to take that kind of shit out on me, and for that infraction I want a specific apology. I apologize for not telling you this in person or in private, but I thought of it here and I don't want to dull the point.
****
Okay, well... this is all a little strange. I'm thinking about deleting it. Then again, it's kind of dramatic, I think we need a big arc to finish the year off, to really give Jason a sense of the action.
I'm going to keep going with this public airing of private conversation.
Jason,
Hello, and how goes it. I guess I need to directly address this package you'vereceivedd, I am sure by now you have kind of gathered what it's all about, just a little way of saying hello, here is what I've been up to in the last year. Most of it is sillyness, and not really written for any purpose other than as my own memory aid, but I do find the idea of making you wade through the whole thing as really funny. You are a fantastic reader anyway.
I think maybe you should start yourself a journal soon, and in one year I want it. Consider that anassignmentt. Or else you could give me something else, something strange and from the heart. I would really like to hear a Jason Rucker folk/country album, allacousticc guitar and voice, recorded live onto a thrift store boom box tape deck. That would be amazing, I bet you could do that very well. Just remember to take your time, no need to rush, start small and build, but you know that, you are patient.
Thanks for everything man, I'll be in touch.
**
I love you all, even when I have to demand that you apologize to me from inside my blog.

No comments: