Thursday, June 02, 2005

I've Slept

Today appears to be Thursday, I appear to have nothing really to report.


If I added up all the headline deaths could there would there really be anybody left and if I took caution at all the causes of the concerned where could I go without feeling warned Paying attention to all that you ask leaves little instance of things I can grasp returning the favors now fills up my day and I'm left saying thank you for the bills that I pay
sick and trying
launghing tourture
have a chuckle at it
I got out my abacus and tried to make some sense of this and I ended up deciding that it doesn't

you sold me a compass and now I'm getting lost, I tried to return it but the receipt is long since tossed
I turned off my home computer and and now my home is confused

I was hoping I could just live here but there is not living room

No comments: