Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another Life of no Sleep

Member that song Jason? By Chem Lab? Chemical Halo? I was remembering that one the other night, hence the title of the post, that and preparation for a long gay pride weekend. We have submitted ourselves to Kansas City's Gay pride this year, so we might be coming again to your town to play. That would be fun huh?
How are you today? I bet you are grumpy because it's early in the morning. Tee hee!
I am a little tiny bit hung over today. Last night our friend Robert had a birthday so we all went out to dinner at a place called Todai, which is Japanese for way more money than it should be. We had a lot of fun and I did get to eat a great deal of raw fish though. Then we went to a leather bar which gets converted to a lezzy bar on Wednesday nights by way of $1.25 beer, it was fun.
I'm actually having a little instant message conversation with Amy at this moment, I am switching back and forth betwixt windows. We are talking about being over drinking, that is an easy thing to talk about at 9 a.m., but more and more I seem to be thinking I am over extreme binge drinking. Wouldn't that be strange? Amy and I were just saying wouldn't it be funny if we just lost interest in the demon liquor, much like we did in pot, we both agreed that would be pretty funny. Strange enough I think it would piss some people off, I know I don't get many positive reactions on nights that I choose not to drink. Funny people huh? I bring it up just to basically as a way of saying thanks for always being supportive, of basically any decision I make or don't make, you are a good friend for that and other people could probably learn a great deal from it, I know I have.
So today should be pretty simple, I have a few items on my desk that I need to deal with, most of them things that I put off dealing with yesterday. I would say I have a good 33 minutes of work ahead of me today. Of course I am not about to go doing all that in one lump hunk, no I'll spread the love around, 5 minutes here, 1o minutes there and then save the rest for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday you know.
Well sir, it's almost up, one year in the blog.... Eeshka!? Who would have thought? Not me. I was as surprised as you'll probably be when you open up the large clasp envelope that has all intentions of showing up on your door next week. I wonder what you will think it is... A box of French fries? Possibly... For those of you that are not either myself or Jason you'll note that Mr. Jason once sent me a single French fry through the postal service. I did not eat that French fry, and I'm sure your wondering why, if not your probably at least a bit curios about why he sent it, if it's not at least apparent the reason why I did not choose to eat it.
Good luck today Jason, Eat the fry of life.
Buckie

No comments: