Monday, June 06, 2005

Circle Fruit Undo My Made Up World

Nice weekend. Devin and I recorded the last of the keyboard parts for the album, now only a flute part and some back up vocals need cut. then just a little minor editing and notation and the fucker is finished.
Tiger had his master's thesis art show this Saturday, it was a grand work on Gay Bar Bathrooms, I enjoyed attending the event, and I'm impressed as hell that he managed to finish his master's with all these distractions lying around.
Saturday Night was a long fun night, Amy and I enjoyed ourselves very much, wondering around Weho until the late hours of the night. Our morning took a nice turn when we found a wonderful review of our new cd on the internet, it inspired us to flesh out a theme and chorus for a new song, "The Apple Falls".
I'm very excited about it, I guess I always am.

No comments: