Monday, October 26, 2009

Passing Through the Past

I've been doing more and more digging into my previous self. I again have gone been digging through my box of tapes and came up with a bit of a goodie. It's an entire side of one tape that is all instrumental compositions. The tape is simply labeled "Ambiotica". I recall playing it and constantly adding too it. I played it late last night through head phones and found myself really enjoying it. The quality is actually better than I expected. I'm considering dumping it down to the computer and including it in the S no S archive.
I also read the entire word file now associated with the S no S archive last night. It's getting lengthy. There is some re-writing to do, and just over half of the original songs to be transcribed yet. I am trying to toe the line between keeping it understandable to a person with no audio production background and still including a little bit of detail about the method of some of the recording. Not easy, but it's worthwhile to consider who may even want to read this thing.

Back to work with me.

No comments: