Monday, August 27, 2012

One Sided Saga pt. 6

envy for your thoughts Wednesday, December 12, 2001 10:17 PM

europe and the caymans in one summer...now i have another problem with god. equal division of vacations, dammit. my most memorable vacations are very difficult to re-call. just silly spring break trips and thigs of that nature, but telling these stories isn't exactly suited to email, so until some other time...

so refreshing to hear someone else with an axe to grind about religion. i used to be quite a vocal athiest, i suppose i've grown a little past that. i like what you said about "something" being out there. something or things, and who can really tell what they/it feel about us, if it/things feel at all. religion really bothers me when people stop thinking, they just use their religion as a blanket answer to everything that comes up. la da da da la...... so it goes on and on.

my favorite inanimate object. maybe my acoustic guitar, but thats too easy. probably i would maybe sort of, er umm, say...a cheesy plastic skull that came out of my first car, it was on the gear shifter stick thing. i finally stopped putting it in my car when i wrecked every vehicle it was in. it's also cool cause my sister gave it to me, and cooler yet she won it from one of those claw machines, in a bowling center no less. it has paint on it from one summer when my friends had a job painting gas meters. now it just sits in my room, making me giggle once in a while. i wouldn't say i love it, but i'm rather fond of it. in it's own way it understands me.

i finally caught up on my sleep, i was in bed by 900pm last night! i guess that needs exclamation.

feeling any better? i'd send you some chicken soup but i broke my modem the last time i tried.

and a break from the questions, maybe a trade. haiku for a haiku. you first or you can call me out if you'd like. i've been thinking about writing hiakus(does that plural?)but honestly have not written one since grade school. i think that dis-claimer meant something like, "yes my haiku kicks alot of ass. i'm sure you must think i'm some sort of proffesional, but i'm not. just a guy who thought it would be fun to write a haiku."

okay then brandon

1 comment:

aes9999 said...

i remember that skull! But I don't remember that I was the one that gave it to you. so i guess i don't have taht steal trap memory. oh well. fun to relearn it now!