Monday, August 20, 2012

A Continuing One Sided Saga pt. 2

I decided to only print the messages I wrote to this girl, because it's more fun for your mind if you have to fill in the other side. As a side note, I have not re-read these messages prior to posting, and I won't read them until I post it. I'm guessing there is going to be no great ending to this story unless I fill in the details with the real life portion of the tale. Even then I would have to embellish for it to be great. Subject: oh me, yes now it all comes back.Friday, November 30, 2001 6:31 PM

lets start the profanity!

actually, I have a rule with forwards. for every forward you send I require an original email of some sorts, so I hope your either selective or creative.

nothing earth shattering to add at the moment. a long day of playing with the old folks has taken it's toll. must re-group.

do you have a favorite album?

maybe, yes, end on a question?

brandon

No comments: