Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ten in Twenty Ten

1. Be Healthy - I want to eat food that at least lives up to my standard of integrity, and I would prefer to only eat because I am hungry. I want to stretch before I exercise, and create a body that feels good to live in. I want to sleep more and party less.

2. Help bring about my most anticipated album of 2010 - Devin is working on a solo album and I can already tell it will be one of my top 5 favorite records of all time. All the elements are there. Any effort I put into helping Devin complete the album will bring about it's release that much faster.

3. Carefully revise some of the things I have written, and finish writing "More Possible Than Perfect", "Up and Back", And "Tequila Summer".

4. Put Effort into "The Ivy Twines"

5. Don't talk about things that are none of my business, or at least don't talk about them so much.

6. Learn More about Computers

7. Visit my Sister's new home and puppy.

8. Compose and Record a Song for Angela to Burlesque to.

9. Entice people to collaborate over the Internet on music - This includes but is not limited to you Ronnie!

10. Spend money at my local farmer's market.

3 comments:

ronsolo said...

I too, want most of these things.

Scarlet said...

I am excited about the 10...I have more like two! Thanks for sharing.

aes9999 said...

Yay! Maddie and sis are waiting for you!