Friday, August 31, 2007

Have Your Life and Feel it.

Last night I surprised myself and again went for a run. It was similar to the one I had the day before, only a tiny bit further. Already my lungs felt better, that doesn't mean my lungs are better, but to me it's more important to feel something to be than to have something be, but I'll take both if I can. I felt better about how i looked to myself when I finished and put on clean clothes. I know logically that after only two runs in two years of not running that I can't really look any different, but I felt different, and that was all that mattered to me at that moment.
It's been easier today to eat better. I didn't stop for any candy on my way to work, because I didn't feel like I needed it, and I can be certain that I didn't need it. It's been a good day and now I'm off to go rehearse with my band, which will feel fun. Fun is one of those rare things in life where feeling and being are one and the same, If something feels fun, it is fun.
Have your fun and feel it too.

I found this website today. Rather than play flash video games of no real merit other than a small feeling of fun, I read about this person's life, and looked at a few pictures of it. That was fun.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Random stranger experiences can be weird. I was running errands last night, the first was filling my car with fuel. I noticed another customer fueling his white convertible and invented a little senerio for him...approx. 28, somewhat anxious, on way home from work, talking on his headset to wife or gf, etc. I finished a couple other errands, one taking me across town and back. As I came within two blocks of my home, there were flashing lights and first responders requiring me to change lanes and maneuver around the accident scene. The victim...my guy in the white convertible...for some reason this made me very sad. Weird, huh?