Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stacked Deck

SG's new song stacked has proved to be a difficult monster to reconcieve. It didn't help that the demo was pretty much all magic and no structure. I delivered a mix of the first draft last night, hopefully there will be time to make some adjustments tonight. Speaking of adjustments, you will notice Amy shown here in the kitchen of Vincent Free Sound studios making some last minute adjustments to her lyrical stylings.
I really don't work with this poor of posture. I was just attempting to get in the frame with my work. I have spent a good portion of my life in front of a little box like this. I'm not complaining mind you.


Devin stopped in last night on his way home from the grocery store and cut his vocals.
Amy catches a few last minute lines of backup, while Ani looks on over her shoulder.
The cat Noon, totally impressed with all our toil.

2 comments:

Devin Tait said...

I like recording at Vincent Free Sound on my way home from the grocery store!

Scarlet said...

I enjoyed seeing what you all were up to...thanks!