Thursday, March 08, 2007

I like to play my Guizmo

Last Night was good. I drove out to See the seamonster and to record guitar for Mustache Rides. The track itself has gone through a pretty interesting transformation, one that I can't get enough of. Let's just say it's been taken up a notch. My part went in my mind very well last night. I felt confident and fairly capable, and I think it paid off. It helps that I've been playing more guitar recently, between the shows and rehearsals, and recording. I am so excited to see what becomes of all the irons we have in the fire for the moment.

This past weekend, as Devo blogged about we had good fun and a great show in San Diego. I want to not like San Diego, but I can't help myself. Our show was the best since the opening night in Iceland, it felt good to have a crowd really enjoy themselves. Let's have some more of these please!

We also played last week at the Anarchy Library, another show I enjoyed. I like to play my guitar, which reminds me a while back I think I had in mind to do a photo spread with Nodter, my Telecaster. I will do that soon.

Going back to a post I had at the very beginning of this year, I've also re-titled the blog... Check it out.

K, I've now acknowledge March.
I turn another government year older this month.

No comments: