Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy To Me

It's my Birthday. I'm taking the day off blogging, and unlike all the other days that I don't blog, I'm using that as an excuse, so since I have an excuse, I have to do a little blog to explain it, and there it is. And while I was making excues for myself, I figured I'd put in these great pictures of me, and my cousin Andrea, which her mother was kind enough to share with me.


This is Andrea and I on her 1st birthday, her birthday is just a few weeks after mine, so it appears we had some type of joint celebration going on. I bet that cake is wonderful!


We grow up fast don't we. This is another picture of Andrea and I. If you'll notice the look on my face you can tell I'm thinking about what I want to be doing in about 28 years, and that there is some type of rock and roll idea going on there.

2 comments:

Enneirda said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to you!

Scarlet said...

So sad that I missed the opportunity to read this on your actual birthday instead of weeks later...how thoughful of Aunt Gunga!