Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bends Ends

K, so I am in a new year. Is it the Fourth Calendar year of my blog? Wow. I think it is. I'm tired of the title, there will be a new one sometime this year. I'll make a small list here of things that I might like to see happen in this year. Look for it below.

I finished "The Last Cattle Drive" last night. I really enjoyed it. The book runs the entire length of my old home state, taking in some parts the exact route which we took the year my father and I biked across Kansas. Really it was a fun book for me to read.

The show we had on new years was good, I enjoyed playing it. I enjoyed starting the year a professional musician. Hopefully I'll end it that way as well.

Anyway, the writing isn't flowing today, I've got a lot to do and the IM window is a buzzing every 7 seconds.

Here's a small list of things I'd like to see happen in the new year.

1. Rename the blog
2. Finish blog entry started 2 years ago, a detailed description of the landscape of my boyhood farm.
3. Somehow obtain a new "number 1" guitar.
4. Return to Iceland
5. Play in the UK
6. Eat Healthy
7. Exercise
8. Read
9. Go back to Kansas
10. Skip 10 year High School Reunion

No comments: