Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Worthy Word

It's really cold today. My cozy feeling of yesterday has not yet left me entirely, but there is a certain hint of another new feeling creeping in. This is the point where I believe I've got some sort of control over the whole thing, I think I could choose aspects of this new feeling to usher in.

This isn't really working. I'll be totally honest, I was working for some mood that could juxtapose innocence with evil, deliberate action with accident, and maybe some other neat things thrown in for verbal kicks. Really though a while back we found our silly cat camped out on top of this historic magazine and it was too awful not to photograph. There I've come clean. Arthur means no harm, he just got tired.



Today is easy. I'm working and thinking. Lots of things on the mind. Thinking about the travels and gigs coming up, there is a lot of thinking to be done about that. I have not gotten around to doing most of it yet but someday soon I'll need to.
I'm already filling up with ideas and concepts for the next few SG releases. I have an Idea of the direction of the The next album already, but it's far to early to go tainting about by expressing them in written words.
I'm excited to record tonight. It is my hope that we can even relax and experiment as we go, taking time to make fresh sounds that are not immediately taken as a sign of a certain decade past...

No comments: