Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Big Apple Falls

I'm sticking it out. I've been pretending in the instant message world to hide under my desk. Not true. I'm here, handling last minute business, holding it together. The nerves are for the moment giving way to the excitement. How is it that I'm 27 and I'm just now going to New York. I would have liked to have thought of myself as cooler than that. My god. Listen to me.
Let's move on.
I had a cheese ball photo all ready to go, to express the fruity apple-ness of the situation, but blogger is being bad so you'll have to imagine it. It was actually awe-inspiring. You would really love it.

So off we are. Carriage of Goods Tour trip one. New York. I'm Babbling. Wow. Big Surprise.

I got all the way here with nothing to say, but that is where the art comes in, saying something when ya got nothing. That made me think of something, but I'll not say it here. Instead I'm going to send a myspace message to Dick Valentine and invite him to the show. HA!

No comments: