Monday, April 10, 2006

Filler Up


My first trip to New York comes in just a few days. I'm a jitter bug. I'm really excited to see this city but I'm a bit nervous about the show we are playing. I have yet to hear any actual word about the sound set up... Which bugs. At some point though I just relax and let go.

The weekend just past was for the most part productive. We had rehearsal Friday night at Satellite. The set for New York sounded tight and ready to go. Worked on some new tunes which seem to be coming together really well. All of the songs we were tossing around Friday sound like singles to me. Really exciting.
We've also been working out a stripped down set, in preparation for a quieter type show. Luscious Mag and High and Tight as well as The Amnesty Party.
Tonight we Rehearse a final time before the big trip and show! Nerves.

No comments: