Thursday, September 30, 2004

In many variable

Now well it has been a few days since my last little nibble blog, yet I have not been hungry. Nay! I have been distracted, easily and by nothing in particular. Oh humbling moments of realization. Back from the fountain, The ivory turned, seasonal specials upon us at last.

I suppose "The incomparable White Six" single has been finished by Shitting Glitter, and mixed by yours truly. Gruesome work, frustrated to figure out a few things way too late but just in time. Now the period of distance must grow, and when it's taller than the weeds I will look at it and be very enthused that I was pushed into completion, but for now I am rather content to be aware that it is almost always the case of recordings I've helmed, that in the end I am proud if not happy and amazed. Work on the album "Free Alongside Ship" has begun, of this I am more excited than ever before. How long before I hold the item in my hands?

This weekend we are off to San Diego to headline a little gay gathering in a park! We are HUGE in San Diego.

I find that I am fulling enjoying "The Old Curiosity Shop" by Charles D.

No comments: