Thursday, September 02, 2004

Forward Tinker

K...I'm bored here today, I have done much work and I'm ready to go home.
I was able to place my self in an hourly rented room last night with the dirty whore that is my 16-track hard disk recording device. In an hour and 45 minutes I was able to complete the electric guitar for "iw6" and "shgc" I also did some flurries on "gw"... It was all fun and games but a little frustrating, still not entirely able to achieve the sounds I wish, I guess you need to pay a little more to actually like the recorded sound of an electric guitar. All in all it was nice and odd, me in a room with my amp and a useless drum kit, bashing it out hoping for the best.
Returned home to a locked up house and no keys in my pocket, luckily Pink Dot let me in.
Just finished reading "The Making Of The African Queen", finding myself locked into the rhythm logic of Kat Hep to burn, it's a rather proper feeling you know, which I've always found is the best kind of feeling there is. I think next I'll read "The Fourth Hand" by Irving, it sits there a top the bookcase winking at me.
Tonight I will help Melissa with mixing some M.Q. Musik songs, or at least look at her recorded set up and figure out a way in which I will be able to mix them. I've never mixed something I didn't record.

No comments: