Monday, August 22, 2011

Stacking Boxes

What used to be the "Dining" area of our apartment, which we never used as such, is now filled with boxes and and other items that need not boxed. Angela is determined she will make this move as efficient as possible, that and I believe she is simply too excited to leave the current place of residence. I am excited to leave as well, I won't really miss anything about our building or our well decorated cave. I will miss the ease of getting around in Atwater Village and even Glendale. I will miss my evening runs in Griffith Park the most. Not having to worry about cars at all while running is exceedingly pleasant and relaxing.

Here are some pictures of our new place. Lets call them before photos.





Last week Angela and I drove over and parked in the new neighborhood and took a walk scouting places where one could eat and drink. I think we will have a nice time being more central and able for social occasions. I've never lived such a short distance to a subway stop, it's a new frontier.

This weekend went by in a blur. I worked all day Saturday at Craig's. Saturday evening we went to the annual Luau at Hampton Place, my previous place of residence. It was fun to see our old roommate Adro, and her boyfriend Quinn, who had many exciting stories to tell me by the pool. Our favorite neighbor Jennn was there as well. It will be nice to live just a little over a mile away from all our old pals at Hampton.

Sunday was a big day of shopping and packing and planning. We followed the day up with a bit of sushi, a long nap and then a trip downtown to La Cita to take a photo for DT & T. The photos I have seen turned out rather nice. The club was a lot of fun too.

I'm a bit Ty Ty now. Tonight I will go see Conan 3d on a man date.

2 comments:

aes9999 said...

I'm so darn excited for you to have a new place, too!

Scarlet said...

I don't know how long I can wait to see your new place...shouldn't we come there for Christmas?