Sunday, March 29, 2009

The dover

I'm out and about today getting the oil and tires changed on Angela's car. While I'm out I happen to pass the dover, where devin and dylan used to live.

Seeing this building in the context of now is slightly odd. I think if late nights and mount sims when I think of the Dover.

Devin is driving back from kansas city today with my parents oil car. He is passing through Hay, KS just now, seeing other odd sights of a past life.

I was thinking last night about how fragile life is. How life is really a serious of choices and the consequences. Sometimes actions have consequence that ripple outwards the rest of our lives.

May consequence be kind to us all.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

I have very fond memories of a family Christmas in the Dover, with rain instead of snow and a very cozy atmosphere. Does anyone remember the meal Devin prepared?