Friday, February 08, 2008

Now I'm Really Living

Hello. It's a fine time to be writing a blog. It's almost 4 O'clock on friday. Put that in your mouth, it delicious. This weekend is all about being in a band. Tomorrow morning the entire note producing portion of our marry band is heading out to Malibu to check in on our baby. It's so very exciting to me at this time. Amy hasn't been out there in a while, and in her absence there has been a lot of good happening. One tune, "The Collection" has really become a stand out track since she last heard it.
As little pieces of the album fall together I find myself impressed by it's scope. In my mind I try and recall the picture of what we started the process with, and where it looked like it was headed, I barely can, but I can get enough of a picture to recognize the growth that has happened even in the studio. We are shooting now for thirteen tracks. I hope they all make because I have special feelings for them all.

Sunday we rehearse for the Battle of the Bands. Our drummer Alexa will be playing with us this show, which always makes playing more fun. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with that day. I hate when bands battle. I can't believe we even doing it. Sheesh!

L8tes.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Got the pic on dad's phone, beautiful sunset at Hoagies.