Monday, October 02, 2006

Wound up Round up

This is not going to be easy, my absence has been great. I've meant to blog many things that I have not blogged.

Upon returning from Iceland I set about trying to put the thing down here, I got over my head. I changed tenses many times. Sometimes I'm present sometimes I'm past. In the end I did a crude spell check and posted part one in the interest of moving on with my blog life. I will set about taking up where I left off sometime soon.
Here is a list of things I meant to blog about but didn't.

Finally playng the Kibitz Room,
Making a Video for The Curse,
My guitar amp is dead, waiting to be replaced and repaired,
Working with Solar City on a Slut Buffet Remix,
Playing the Dragon Fly,
Spending a relaxed evening with Hoagie,
Random Party thinking,
Story Ideas,
Songs,
Life,
My Mental Political State.

Talking to people.

stay tuned

No comments: