Monday, October 02, 2006

Pasture

I've read back a bit in the blog today. Two years ago we jammed on Dichotomy, I remember being very pleased. It developed as a song pretty fast, the recording took longer as did the mix. Devin and I both enjoy it, Amy doesn't. She thinks it's to basic or something.

Yesterday we jammed out a bunch of new songs and one new cover.
We will have a set of songs that have been created after the Free Alongside Ship Album ready for Friday's show. It will be a seat of the pants affair. I am really excited to do that.

Also in the blog I read all about our trip to Hawaii, it's not even been a year. It made me sad to not be in that moment again. Why though after I've done so much? I guess it was just a very special feeling. They all are, I guess I'm glad I jotted it down, even poorly as I did, it made me remember with a clarity of feeling that I maybe couldn't have mustered otherwise. Life can be oh so special if I'm taking the time and effort.

Here's to taking the time and effort.

No comments: