Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I am Well

I am still attempting to get the green sludge out of my lungs, however I am starting to feel completely human again. Last night for the first time in over a week I was able to get out and put in a good five miles. It felt great. My body hasn't completely withered into a mass of molasis during my forced inactivity.
The sun is no longer already tucked in when I begin my evening run now, this is a major encouragment. It means soon I will be back on trails, running on dirt and surrounded by nature. The Challenge will then be increased, as will the enjoyment. The view will be better thats for certain. There will soon be new territory to explore as well, because it would appear that one of the items on my things to do in 2009 is set to come true sooner than anticipated!
Okay fine, I'll totally spill the beans. Angela and I have found a new place. It's next to griffith park and has many amenities, including a huge patio, which I have wanted for ages. But more on this later. I felt like I wanted to talk about something else and then I've been distracted so many times I now can't think of it. Still though, this changes helps me to feel well. Very well.

In addition my new band, Invisible Material seems to be picking up a great deal of moment. I'm really excited by our recording and all the fun that we had making it. It seems like we are all really motivated now to write more songs and see what we can make happen. Being in a totally live rock and roll band is a great time.

Work is busy as hell. I shouldn't be doing this but I have been busting so much as that I felt the need to jot down a note. I feel as though it's my reward. It makes me feel well.

This morning was also the first time since my chest crud that I have been able to do some simple exercises before work again. I did not do a full 3 sets but I did some quality calestenics. I am well. I am excited.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Things crossed off your list already, wow! Now I need to cross one off mine and become a fan of IM!