Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things to be done

January is almost come to pass and with it any excuse to make a list of things to do this year will pass too. This first month has already been pretty stellar, with the exception of being sick for nearly all of it. It's taken a bite out of my running this past week, but I suppose I can afford a week off.

Last night's recording session was great. It was very nice to work so fast, we cut four songs from the ground up in five hours using all live instruments. No one is going to win a grammy for what we did but it was a blast and I'm excited to hear the results. It was odd to be a bit removed from the production end, I didn't feel totally comfortable asking questions like I have in the past, thats I suppose a downside to the pace.

Without further ado, things to be done in 2009

1. Move to a new apartment with Angela and only Angela
2. set up all my guitars and get them in tip top shape
3. Record a Solo Album
4. Continue to run and excercise regularly
5. Start a fun dance project
6. Learn more about chess and play with other people
7. Stay in book club
8. Explore more of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas
9. Finish my novella
10. Forgive more and love better.

Cheers, 2009! I love you!

No comments: