Friday, April 18, 2008

No Worries, It's all the Flurries

I'm in High School again, actually I'm busier. I feel like I did when I first moved to LA. There is so much to be done. It's really rather wonderful. I feel constantly on the move right now and it's delicious. Even my time spent resting feels like accomplishment.
I've been waking earlier more refreshed. Nearly every day this week my eyes have graced the first light of day at 6:30 am. I fight the farmer insticnt in me though and go back to the slumber mill for at least a half hour more. From there it's off to work, where I am putting so much more of my energy these days. I feel like before I coasted so much and just did enough to get by. I've decided there is no point in spending 1/3 of my time at this place without trying to make the most of it. I have the energy to work harder so I am using it.

Each evening there are more things to do, weather it's laundry or picking up random items I need. I had become very much domesticated, and used to certain things being taken care of by another person. I have been enjoying doing these thigns for myself now. I makes me feel more connected to my life, which I find I was needing.

I've been listening to more music than ever, it's makeing me feel magical. I am so very excited to get deep into making more and more of my own.

I have big weekend plans. A wonderful club tonight and seeing "does it offend you, yeah" tomorrow night! YAY! Then a wonderful LA sunday.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

We loved the "farmer instincts" comment...who knows. Do you need some ruby slippers?