Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No More Notches

So good today. My body feels nice, it's sending me signals. It likes what I have been giving it.
Last night I had the best run yet. I run up and down a little trail in Nichols canyon, I figured all told in length that it was about a mile for the trip up and down. Now I find that it's actually a mile and a half. This was nice encouraging news. I last night ran the trail up and down three times in the amount of time it was taking me to run it once when I first began running two months ago. That felt nice. I was in a bit of a hurry so I was really pushing it, and it really paid off time wise.

I'm sitting here this morning listening to a mix cd that my friend Jason made me last weekend. It's very nice, it's making me want to play the guitar right now. This instant.
Last weekend Jason and I had a wonderful guitar playing session. He and I gel very easily when it comes to playing and signing songs. We played some old favorites as well as new favorites. Jason is really coming along with both his playing and singing, very impressed.

Tonight I'm going to see a friend perform comedy. Very much looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

And you are looking fine, too! It was great to see you, Ronnie, and Jason sitting around singing and playing at our new home. I hope you do it again very soon.