Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Come What May

I've been not blogging with the verve I had last month because I'm spending a lot of time working on SG related projects, specifically a new track for our upcoiming ep. The track is called "Trance Ego", and a while back I did a post of Devin cutting his keyboard parts.
Monday Night Devin and Amy cut vocals in this contraption:

Before that Amy toiled on the couch, making sure her lyrics were in order:


I spent several hours last night going through the first stage of mixing, which other than some trouble with getting the vocals to sit, I felt pretty confident in the results. It's been fun to take a song from embryo to completion rapidly, and it's also been a good time for me to be able to concentrate on just one song and do the best I can with production and mixing. The results, will hopefully be avaliable for listening pleasure on the upcoming cd, "Sidesaddle Sweet Talk"

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Can't wait!