Thursday, September 01, 2005

Smoking Joints

Last night was work, Amy and I had a ass heap of put of laundry to do. We treated ourselves to a dinner of Salmon Salad and Steak at La La's on Melrose, then headed home to load up all the laundry. I really dislike laundry. In the midst of the whole mess I got a call from a good friend back in Kansas, he was not all that happy. He has recently discovered that his ex-girlfriend is pregnant, and that all signs point to the likely hood of it being his, he seems very confused by the whole situation. I feel for him.
After the laundry was finally finished and put away we both took nice showers and crawled into bed on clean sheets. Fantastic.
Tonight we play at the Joint, we play early, like 9:00. I like to play the Joint, the sound is nice and loud and now it's twice as big as it was before. I hope we do well, it is a last minute show and we have not played together since the last show we played, that always makes for an interesting performance.

No comments: