Wednesday, May 25, 2005

OMG!! Big Fun! Part 2

So the post below is a bit on the silly mush side but let me just say that Amy and I did in fact win the trip to Hawaii. This morning she drove me to the subway station and we listened to the radio the whole way waiting to find out and nothing was happening, they were not talking about it and I was waiting to hear before getting out of the car and on to my train... So finally I gave up and ran down to meet my train, then I realized I just missed it so I ran back up to see if she called and there was a message on my voice mail that just said "we won".
I ran back down to catch my train and I was just shaking. I soo almost told everyone on the platform but I thought better of it, they probably would have pushed me in front of the train.
Maybe there will be a part 3 later!!

No comments: