Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fun Stuff - Zombies and the Work

For the last year I have been eying an app called "Zombies Run!", once I finally had a phone that could run it I decided that my runs were too special to share with a game, that and I have been very anti running with head phones and music. I am selfish about my running, it's usually an act of unplugging and eventually oblivion. Yet towards the very tail end of last year as I got busier working on music and life my pendulum shift had left me not running as much. This just won't do. I'm not fun to be around on a consistent basis if I don't run, my brain chemicals need it. So I bought the app above and last night I completed the first mission. I have to say it felt like a brand new frontier, halfway between a novel, a game and a work out. At times it was a fully immersive fantasy world. I am excited now to run again, to see what happens next. I'm at a crossroads of sorts in the completion of the S no S album 10 Digits. I really need to finish something, done, finished, finalized, yet I know that I need to do it right. At the same time I'm neglecting Turbo Sunshine, which I need as a vehicle for playing songs live. This weekend I intend to try and very honestly evaluate the amount of time it will take to complete 10 Digits, and then I'll make the choice on exclusivity of my work time.

No comments: