Sunday, December 05, 2010

Ronnie at the red lion.



This is Ronnie's last night in town. He was kind enough to take Angela and I out to dinner to celebrate. We went to the Red Lion in Silver Lake and had a grand time. It's fun to go to a German place with Ronnie, it's like a second home for him. We had a nice dinner, I made Ronnie tell a lot of his stories to Angie which is always fun for me. After dinner we went back to our place and had a bit of a party. Devin and Dylan came over and we all soaked in the hot tub.

At 5am I woke up to see Ronnie off. It was wonderful having him out in Malibu with the Seamonster. Much work was done and much fun was had.

I have more and better pictures from the last night I should share soon.

3 comments:

aes9999 said...

The Red Lion in Lawrence?? Wow, that was fast driving! :)

Scarlet said...

You should definitely share them! Do you think he will be home by tonight? How much did you get done?

Devin Tait said...

It was a fun last night with Ronnie in town.